This lovely two-storey home nestled in a small cul-de-sac has so much on offer for those looking for a lifestyle of convenience whilst enjoying a "bushlike" setting.
- Formal lounge room
- Dining room
- Spacious kitchen which includes gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry with
plenty of benchtop space and cupboards
- Third toilet and good sized laundry
- Fourth bedroom or study
- Three double bedrooms upstairs all with built-in robes
- Master with ensuite bathroom
- Second living area/study
- Bathroom that includes bath and separate shower and 2nd toilet
- Swimming pool (pool maintenance included)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double remote lock up garage
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles
The rear garden area offers fantastic privacy as it is surrounded by beautiful trees.
What makes this property so unique is that it backs on to Second Creek which is literally at the back door. Sit and relax and wait for the ducks to swim by in your "bushlike" setting, whilst enjoying a bbq or knock off drink at the end of the day. It really is gorgeous and still so convenient to the CBD, good schools including an easy walk to Burnside Primary School , Burnside Village and many other close by amenities.
This property is worth the effort of making it a priority to inspect and apply or you will miss out!